gvNIX 1.5.1.RC1 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.5.1.RC1 has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.3.2. It includes important bug fixes and many improvements.
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.5.1.RC1.
Improvements and fixed errors
- Added support for displaying actual coordinates on the map view
- Fixed Clean tool error
- Fixed isFilterChanged Leaflet error
- Fixed error to show a list element
- Adding many improvements loupe components
- Fixed Loupe component position error in a row in editing online view
- Fixed Filtering Wizard error
- Improved DataTables processing bar which it consumed CPU
- Fixed date field error with Bootstrap CSS stylesheets datepicker
- Improved form validation
- Fixed jpa audit all error
- Fixed SignUpController error on Typical Security
- Fixed monitoring commands error
- Fixed error to generate reference documentation at executable code
- Documentation complete review
Are you Rooing?
Enjoy with gvNIX and Spring Roo.