gvNIX 1.5.1.RC4 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.5.1.RC4 has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.3.2. It provides bug fixes and minor enhancements on Geo component, Loupe Component, Menu and Theme.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.3.2. It includes bug fixes on Datatables component and Loupe Components.
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.5.1.RC4.
Improvements and fixed errors
- Fixed error not to display create and delete buttons on the filter map
- Fixed error in Loupe field kpfield
- Fixed error to show list in the field loupe
- Fixed error in selecting an item in the list of fields loupe
- Fixed error on editing and selection from the list of a value in the field loupe
Are you Rooing?
Enjoy with gvNIX and Spring Roo.