gvNIX 1.5.0 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.5.0. has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.3.2. It includes important bug fixes and new features.
gvNIX 1.5.0.RELEASE includes improvements on Datatables components and it was updated to Spring Roo 1.3.2.RELEASE version that fix some minor bugs.
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.5.0.
Improvements and fixed errors
- Set BoundingBox to selected items
- Added reference map in the map view
- Show the mouse coordinates on map
- Added graphic and numerical scale
- Added support that allows the user to change the order of layers
- Added support for changing the level of transparency of a layer
- Added support to print the current view or generate a PDF on the map view
- Added search tool by street address
- Modified graphic control layers component (TOC) to allow folding the layers in layers tree-view
- Added support that allows the developer to adjust the graphic component icon that manages the layers
- Added zoom component
- Added filtering and selection on the map view
- Added support for basic labeling of layers
- Fixed dependencies error in library tags
- Fixed problem Details
- Added tree-view component
- Added support for inserting second detail without first detail generated
- Fixed configuration error SAFE Security Provider
- Updated to Spring Roo 1.3.2.RELEASE
Reference documentation update
- Documentation complete review with new functionalities
Are you Rooing?
Enjoy with gvNIX and Spring Roo.