gvNIX 1.4.1 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.4.1. has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.3.1. It includes important bug fixes and new features.
gvNIX 1.4.1.RELEASE includes improvements on Datatables components and it was updated to Spring Roo 1.3.1.RELEASE version that fix some minor bugs.
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.4.1.
Refactoring sistema dependencias de anotaciones gvNIX
- Modified parameter name in capital letters .aj
- Fixed error inline editing - fnEditRows - wrong “form” reference
- Converted visibility of export method
- Fixed bug that caused the filtrate was not launched from a generated search
- Fixed error on Spring Security login window
- Fixed compile error in .aj
- Fixed error SAFE Security Provider bad name that built property to map roles
Updated to Spring Roo 1.3.1.RELEASE
- Fixed error creating two entities with the same name as the first eliminated and all customization
- Fixed bug that established focus on non-existing class
- Fixed error creating a field limiting max and min
- Fixed bug that generated web services “Contract-First” not be published
- Fixed bug that caused the Reports Addon version updated this version in the pom whenever run console
Reference documentation update
- Documentation complete review with new functionalities
Are you Rooing?
Enjoy with gvNIX and Spring Roo.