gvNIX 1.3.0 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.3.0 has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.2.4. It includes critical bug fixes and new features.
In this new release are featured Data audit, Datatables new functionalities, Security Providers, Loupe components, etc..
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.3.0.
Adding filter operations functionalities
Showing new created record on first row
Selected row always visible
Fix “update=false” property error on Datatables
Fix error on Datatable Details export Data
Fix data export filtering by Date
Fix configuration load using cookies. Now is using localStorage.
Fix role errors on Datatables
Fix error message saving data on tabular mode
Fix error on URL generation
Fix error on delete method when the method was pushed-in
Changing inlineEditing form structure
- Adding new Security Providers
- Adding new loupe components to use on N:1 relations
- Adding Bootstrap3, HTML5 and CSS3 support
- Adding new Add-on to data audit
- Fix collision between batch method names
Fix Invalid characters on Tooltips
Fix Date input tagx
- Fix messages errors on delete
- Solving JSON errors on Abstract relations
- Fix error on shell message
Fix property conversion to enumerate
Fix method retrieveData already defined error.
Reference documentation update:
- Documentation complete review
Are you Rooing?
Enjoy with gvNIX and Spring Roo.