gvNIX 1.1.0 released
The gvNIX development team is pleased to announce that gvNIX 1.1 has been released.
This release is built over Spring Roo 1.2.4. It includes more than 100 improvements, critical bug fixes and new features.
In this new release we put special care in developing the unit tests and the continuous integration that guarantees gvNIX code quality, gvNIX add-ons and shell performance improvements, recover the Flex add-on to put it to work and new cool add-ons like jQuery or Dandelion-Datatables integration.
Thanks to Roo team, specially to Alan for leting us to collaborate and contribute to Roo project.
Let’s take a tour over gvNIX 1.1.
Spring MVC - jQuery integration.
- Converts Dojo based views into jQuery based views
- Adds form validation support
- Includes jQuery UI
Dandelion Datatables add-on
On jQuery based views you can move from basic tables to Dandelion module to create full-features HTML table based on the DataTables jQuery plugin.
Entity batch operations add-on
This add-on adds needed artifacts to execute several update operations (that is, adding new entities, and updating and removing existing entities) inside a single transaction.
Screen patterns add-on
- Added option to enable/disable the CRUD buttons in forms
- Inputs in inline editing maintain same width
- On activate inline editing, if no row selected show an alert
- Added “update tags” command
- Renamed “install” to “setup”
- Fixed UI bugs
- Fixed tagx bugs
- Several improvements and bug fixes in CIT theme
- Optimistic concurrency control for object relations
- I18N for OCC messages
- Bug fixes
- Documentation complete review